Who am I and what do I know about change?
A lot in fact. My entire life, I’ve never lived in one place for more than 7 years. I’ve called multiple cities in numerous countries across the world my home. This has forced me out of my comfort zone and put me into a place where I must continually adapt to my new environment. I’ve become agile at learning the languages and customs of many cultures as well as forming new relationships and orienting myself within my changing geography.
At Agile 7, I train people to embrace change and increase the effectiveness of their organization by addressing these 7 guideposts:
- How to thrive in your current environment
- How to humanize your workplace
- How to create coherence and effective collaboration
- How to find your true purpose
- How to adapt quickly to a rapidly-changing environment
- How to become proficient by putting knowledge into practice
- How to enact servant leadership in the workplace